Oh my, that title is horrible.
Well, between other projects I finally managed to create a release of Space Beerliards. It’s not exactly polished, but as it’s for the Experimental Gameplay project, that’s not unusual. However, I will try to get out a second build soon-ish, if the other projects let up a little.
Enough about that, here’s the link!
Instructions: Run SpaceBeerliards.exe
Aim at a target and hold the mouse button to charge – release to fire.
If you like to actually play as a game, choose a team (1 or 2) and grab a friend. It occurs to me that I didn’t bother to code the win condition in, but by the time anyone actually finishes a game I’ll probably have uploaded a complete(r) version. It turns out playing pool in three dimensions where the balls have a tendency to explode is really quite difficult.
You may need to update DirectX at this link.
The visual studio DLLs have been updated, so it should work now. Although, it would already have worked on a computer with a 64-bit OS and directX 10…
Otherwise if it crashes on load… I probably messed up the visual studio DLLs, which I will fix in the morning. Just silently curse me until then, for taunting you with the possibility of BEERSPLOSIONS!